Sunday, June 6, 2010

Standby to receive pics


I finally did it.

Months of window shopping and online review reading later, I bit the bullet today and bought what I hope is a fantabulous camera to get back into amateur photography.

I used to take tons of pics. In my mad-scrapbooking days, I had boxes and binders and photo sleeves full of subject matter from which to choose for page after page. Somewhere along the line, though, I put down the camera and rarely picked it up again.

Cell phone technology didn't help matters. If I "had" to, I'd snap a shot with the crappy built-in camera and maybe upload it at some point.

Too bad for me, because I've missed a lot of great shots through the years, especially from Zoe years 6-10. Ouch!

Now, with this excellent new piece of equipment over my shoulder, I hope to find my passion for photos again and take some frame-worthy pictures.

Let the grand experiment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment