Monday, July 12, 2010

Two words: Major yum!


I made this blackberry cheesecake over the weekend, using a recipe I saw on The Pioneer Woman Web site. (Ree Drummond is my hero.)

Words cannot describe how good this cheesecake batter tasted RAW. I'm not even kidding. And when it was cooking for an hour in the oven? A little piece of me died and went to heaven.

I even modified the recipie slightly with low-fat sour cream and not-real butter ... and it's STILL good. I bet you could do fat-free cream cheese for a lower-cal version, but really, what's the point of that?

I have 15 more scrumptious pieces of this sitting at home in my refrigerator. That should cover breakfast, lunch AND dinner for the next week.

If you're a cheesecake fan, you absolutely must try this recipe. Put any berries you want on top. The "cake" itself is scrumptious.

No comments:

Post a Comment