Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Do me a favor, Favre...


I'm not a huge football fan, by any stretch of the imagination. Sure, I follow the Colts and a few other teams (or QB butts) that I enjoy watching on the big screen TV.


But when I read this stupid story in a stupid sports blog about stupid Brett Favre today, I just had to say something. To someone. Anyone, in fact, who will listen!


Brett Favre, the once-golden QB at Green Bay, needs to shut his mouth and move on with his life. Period. He's talking to Minnesota now about ANOTHER return to the NFL -- so he can get revenge on the Packers? Oh for God's sake.


Enough whining. Enough nit picking. Enough of his crap, period!


He had a long and storied career with the Packers. And then he got pissy about getting old.


Get over it already, Brett! We all age ... and right now, I'm thinking I'm doing a pretty damn good job of it, if I use the Favre barometer.


As this sports blogger writes, maybe Favre SHOULD go back on the field at Minnesota and see what kinds of stats he can put on the board. Forced (spiteful) throws = interceptions (deserved) galore.


It would serve him right.

2 comments:

  1. I smiled when I read this...thinking about all of the fun, obnoxious, unprofessional things I could do to taunt former employers. Maybe he's on to something here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a man who hasn't figured out his purpose in life behind throwing a football...

    ReplyDelete